- Post-Diploma Pedagogy Studies at the Academy of Music in Łódź in 2000;
- Post-Diploma Voice Emission Qualifier Studies at the UMCS in Lublin (2013);
- Also studied music therapy at the Academy of Music in Łódź (completed 3 terms in 2001);
As an academic lecturer also worked with:
- Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, the branch in Piotrków Trybunalski(2000-2012 / 2018- );
- Wyższa Szkoła Humanistyczno-Ekonomiczna in Pabianice (2004-2015);
As a teacher also worked with:
- National Musical School 1st and 2nd degree in Piotrków Trybunalski (2005-2009 / 2018- );
- Center of Teacher Improvement and Methodology Counselling for the County of Pabianice (2013 – ongoing);
- The Voxartis Art and Education Center (2014 – ongoing);
- Post-Diploma Journalism and Public Relations Studies at the University of Wrocław (2016);
- Founder of the quarterly „Luteranin” connected with the Evangelical-Augsburg church of St. Peter and St. Paul in Pabianice (2005);
- Editor-in-chief for the socio-cultural monthly „Kołowrotek Kulturalny” (2014 – ongoing);
- Editor-in-chief for the weekly newspaper „Nowe Życie Pabianic” (2015-2016);
- Author of many scientific and popular scientific publications.
Cultural Animator and popularizer of music
Initiator and organizer of many musical projects, such as:
- Cycle of concerts „Błękitna Kolęda” („Blue Carol”) in Pabianice (2014 – ongoing).
- „Noworoczny Show Uniwersytecki” („New Year’s University Show”) in Piotrków Trybunalski (2010 – 2012).
- The International Festival „Music of the World” in Pabianice (2007 – ongoing).
- Cycle of concerts „Musical Sunday in Pabianice” (2002-2006).
- Founder and conductor of the chamber choir Incanto in Pabianice (2013 – ongoing), this group functions as „Stowarzyszenie Śpiewacze Incanto” („The Incanto Singers Association”).
- The Cantoria choir in Pabianice (1999-2012).
- Lead the voice lessons with: the Canto Viola music group from Pabianice; the Cantantino music group; the choir from the National Musical School 1st and 2nd degree in Piotrków Trybunalski (contest winners) and the Academic Choir from the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, the Piotrków Trybunalski branch PSM.
- She finished courses, workshops and training sessions both at home and abroad (list available).
Among them, she received the „Mozart Effect” certificate for finishing the cycle of courses lead by Don Campbell at the Międzynarodowy Instytut dr Swietłany Masgutowej in Warsaw (Międzynarodowy Instytut Kinezjologii).
- A jury member in many vocal and recitation contests, at the local, county and national levels.
- Cooperated with „Stowarzyszenie Osób Niepełnosprawnych ‘Maria – Marta’ (‘Maria – Martha’ the People with Disabilities Association) in the city of Ustroń; the „Chorus Academicus” Association in Piotrków Trybunalski, and the University of the Third Age in Pabianice.
- A member of the Institute of Tolerance in Łódź.
- She does not ignore the needs of others. As a singer and conductor she supports and participates in charity events in many cities across Poland.